Commercial Vehicle Insurance Coverage

When you’re searching for commercial vehicle insurance coverage, look no further than Central Auto Insurance Agency.  We can provide coverage for your car, SUV, truck, and van or an entire fleet.  When you insure your commercial vehicles through us, you’ll be covered for any liability and physical damage that isn’t covered in your personal auto insurance policy. This is an important aspect to consider when you are looking for full-protection on your vehicle.

Why do I need this Type of Coverage?

Any time a vehicle is used for tasks relevant to the owner’s business, occupation, or profession other than commuting they must a commercial vehicle insurance policy.  This refers to:

  • Employees operating the vehicle or when owned by a corporation or partnership
  • Hauling a significant weight in equipment, machinery, and/or tools or towing a trailer for your business or job
  • Needing higher liability coverage limits based on the nature of your profession or work
  • Using a vehicle and charging a fee to conduct a service or transport products or people

Whether your business or company requires the use of a car, SUV, truck, van, or an entire fleet of vehicles, Central Auto Insurance Agency can tailor an insurance coverage package to address your needs and requirements. You can let us know about your requirements and we will custom tailor a policy for you or help you select one that meets your requirements.

What Does My Policy Cover?

Just like personal auto insurance, commercial vehicle insurance provides similar coverages.  For all intents and purposes, most commercial vehicle insurance policies are referred to as “named driver only” insurance coverage or policies.  This means that only those individuals named as the insured drivers on the policy can operate the vehicles that are covered.  The more common coverages include:

  • Bodily injury liability pays for bodily injuries or fatalities from an accident that you caused and any legal representation.
  • Collision coverage – pays for damages caused when your vehicle hits (or is hit by) an object
  • Comprehensive physical damage coverage covers damages to or the replacement costs of commercial vehicles from fire, flooding, theft, vandalism, or any other perils listed in your insurance policy.
  • Medical payments cover hospital and medical expenses for the driver and their passengers
  • Property damage liability covers damages to another person’s property and provides any legal representation.
  • Underinsured motorist pays for remaining expenses when the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance coverage.
  • Uninsured motorist pays for bodily injuries and certain property damaged caused by a hit-and-run driver or uninsured motorist.

For additional information on commercial vehicle insurance coverage, contact Central Auto Insurance Agency today.  Our agents will be happy to sit down and discuss your specific needs and requirements in order to provide you with the right coverage at the right price. It is best to discuss your details with our business representatives and they will help you with your custom requirements. It is best to stay safe and protect your commercial vehicle or fleet of vehicles.